With Mother’s Day coming up it’s a nice reminder that we have made it through another year and hopefully you will get a little extra appreciation from your loved ones. Well, we wanted to make you laugh and here are some fun things I am sure all of you can relate to with some..
Things my toddler has taught me..
- There is no such thing as child proofing your home. They will always find the one thing you forgot.
- When you hear the toilet flush and the words, “uh-oh,” it’s already too late.
- If your toddler can see something then it belongs to them and they must have it. This includes, cell phones, money, shiny things, remote controls, pencils, balls, toys belonging to other kids, the list goes on and on..
- A screaming toddler is louder then 200 adults in a crowded restaurant.
- Super glue is forever.
- Cats throw up twice their body weight when dizzy.
- Don’t get too attached to anything of value.
- Anything can be used as a ball..this includes, vases, figurines, dvd players, expensive electronics, etc.
- It’s possible to want to strangle someone and want to give them the world at the same time.
- Work can always wait.
- And remember…a good sense of humor will get your thought most problems in life! (Unfortunately, mostly in retrospect)
Please add your “lessons” you’ve learned to the comments below! I’d love to hear all about it 🙂
-Crystal, Nana & the Bean