Bean’s Birthday is in 2 short weeks and it’s been a little tough to plan this year with how busy everyone is. I think one of the most important steps is choosing your location. It can seem a little overwhelming at first but their are some important factors to consider.
- Time of Year/Weather
- Age of your child
- # of Attendees
After you decide on those important details you can start thinking location. I’ve put together my top list of locations I considered when planning Beans party to help you get started!
- This is such a fun and unique place and they plan everything for you! They have birthday party managers that handle all of the details! You can actually relax and enjoy the day.
2. Bowling Alley
- Who doesn’t love to bowl? Depending on how many little kids you have attending your child’s party you can set up bumpers and even guides for the bowling balls. This is great place if you have a lot of family coming so everyone will be entertained.
3. Community/Family Pool
- If your child’s Birthday is in the summer then what better place is there to have their party then the pool? If you don’t have a pool then reserve a community pool. Be sure to have a lifeguard on duty if you have several little one’s attending.
- These are such a fun option! As long as your toddler is pretty steady on their feet they will love either of these! If you have older kids attending they will have a blast too.
- All you do it choose your child’s theme and the rest is taken care of. If your child has a large group of young friends and are frightened at the thought of having them all over for a party then go to Gymboree. They provide everything from the invitations to clean up.
- Let your kids get crafty at a Micheal’s Craft themed party. They provide invitations, goodie bags and a crafting class for the attendees. This is perfect for your older toddlers to preschool age. Unfortunately, you have to contact your local store to confirm they host parties.
7. family Home
- When your child is younger, one of best ways to ensure they have a good time is to make sure they are comfortable. Having their party at home is a good way to do that. You can plan your own activities, choose a theme from our top themes list and DIY all of it. This is a great way to save some money if you have a large guest list.
- Chuck E Cheese is always a good standby. Skeeball, rides and prizes. What more can you ask for? I would recommend waiting until their 3rd Birthday or later as it can be a little overwhelming for little ones with all of the noise and people.
9. Community Park
- We had Bean’s birthday at a park last year and it was a great experience. We took the opportunity to make our own party games and they were a huge hit. You also have playgrounds and grills available to you to make your party a success.
- Children’s museums can be so much fun! Why not have their party there. This is a great option if you have older children attending as well. Most children’s museums, including the one here in Vegas have a toddler room or exhibit for them to enjoy.
After a lot of consideration and input from family we decided to have Beans party this year at……
Chuck E. Cheese!! 🙂
We will take a ton of pictures and bring you all of the details!
Where are you having your child’s next Birthday party? Where did you host the last one? Let me know in the comments below!
-Crystal & the Bean