Happy New Year!
Whether you are cleaning up your diet or want something crunchy that is also healthy I got you covered with this recipe for Kale Chips. I am not really a fan of store bought Kale Chips as many have weird flavors, ingredients, and lose the whole point of eating kale. I mean chocolate covered kale?! Come on!
So when I came across this simple and quick recipe I had to share it. You can experiment with seasonings, flavors, etc. It is a great recipe to build upon.
Do you have a kale recipe or seasoning that must be shared? Post it below!
Crunchy & Green,
Mrs. Know it All
- Half of a Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Paprika
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- Wash kale throughly. Let it dry and cut in large pieces.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put kale in a large bowl and add remaining ingredients. Mix until all leave are coated.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper (not necessary, but great for easy clean up).
- Spread leaves across parchment paper. Make sure they are not overlapping. This will lead to soggy, not crisp leaves.
- Bake kale for 15 to 20 minutes or until desired crispiness!